Why don't my Software Updates work?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I already read almost all of it but how exactly does it help? I mean all we need to know about my phone is that it's 6.0.1 & SM-G900F, or?

There are over 200+ Marshmallow firmwares alone for that particular model. As per the warning in the link...

"Warning: This is for competent users and could void your warranty by flashing any firmware other than that intended for your original CSC and Product codes, see #1.8 above, as well as preventing future updates through Kies/Smart Switch or Over The Air, (OTA)."

Fentyz

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
There are over 200+ Marshmallow firmwares alone for that particular model. As per the warning in the link...

"Warning: This is for competent users and could void your warranty by flashing any firmware other than that intended for your original CSC and Product codes, see #1.8 above, as well as preventing future updates through Kies/Smart Switch or Over The Air, (OTA)."

Ok once I've found out the needed details, how do I get the proper file to flash?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Ok once I've found out the needed details, how do I get the proper file to flash?

Try following the links provided in #1.11 of the Dummies Guide. That is what they are for. :D

EDIT: The last 3 digits of the Product Code will determine which firmware you need to download in, "Select country".

Last edited:

Fentyz

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Try following the links provided in #1.11 of the Dummies Guide. That is what they are for. :D

I think I got it now! lol
I found one that is similar to all the three lines of my phone, however the two last numbers of the line in the middle are not exactly the same as the ones of the first line, does that matter?

Last edited:

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I think I got it now! lol
I found one that is similar to all the three lines of my phone, however the two last numbers of the line in the middle are not exactly the same as the ones of the first line, does that matter?

What is your Product Code?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site

Fentyz

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow