Google play services stopping

Aikyrox

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I have a SM-G901F rooted cm13 android 6.0. Earlier on I cleared my Google play service's data and now it force stops non stop. clearing cache and data doesn't help. clearing Google services framework doesn't help too. tried uninstalling Google play services updates and the same happens.

pls reply asap if u have any fix. thanks!

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I have a SM-G901F rooted cm13 android 6.0. Earlier on I cleared my Google play service's data and now it force stops non stop. clearing cache and data doesn't help. clearing Google services framework doesn't help too. tried uninstalling Google play services updates and the same happens.

pls reply asap if u have any fix. thanks!

Hello and welcome to Android Central Aikyrox!

If you followed best practice and took an earlier nandroid backup of CM13, you could restore to that. If not, try flashing your gapps package again.

Aikyrox

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome to Android Central Aikyrox!

If you followed best practice and took an earlier nandroid backup of CM13, you could restore to that. If not, try flashing your gapps package again.

nope I actually lost my backup for cm13.. and also tried flashing my gapps again but doesn't work. the gapps I tried flashing is the ARM mini package.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
nope I actually lost my backup for cm13.. and also tried flashing my gapps again but doesn't work. the gapps I tried flashing is the ARM mini package.

In that case, you should try re-flashing CM13 again, plus gapps as it seems that there may be something other than just Google Play Services at fault. I would even go as far as downloading and flashing the original stock Samsung firmware and see if Play Services is functioning on that. You will need to re-root and install CM13 and gapps again.

Aikyrox

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Okay i actually fixed it.. went to check the bug reports on what is wrong and found this error "gps location provider requires access_fine_location permission" . I then went on to google to search up on solutions to fix this which is going to the terminal and typing in su and typing this "pm grant com.google.android.gms android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION". hope this helps anyone who has this problem too!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae