Why my phone only shows black screen?

A

AC Question

Hi I have Samsung galaxy s5 exynos. I tried to change bootlogo to s7 style so I downloaded it and flashed it with twrp and it worked. I unziped the bootlogo file and added image from gallery and deleted logo it was there. I zipped it and again flashed it with twrp. Now my phone only shows black screen but I can go to download mode. Please help me.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi I have Samsung galaxy s5 exynos. I tried to change bootlogo to s7 style so I downloaded it and flashed it with twrp and it worked. I unziped the bootlogo file and added image from gallery and deleted logo it was there. I zipped it and again flashed it with twrp. Now my phone only shows black screen but I can go to download mode. Please help me.

If you followed best practice and made a nandroid backup prior to altering your /system files, you can use that to restore your phone with just one press of the button.

Otherwise, you can download the stock Samsung firmware for your model of phone, CSC and Product codes and flas it via Odin by following the instructions and video contained in the links of #1.11 of 42 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide. This will, of course, unroot you and return your firmware to stock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781