Help I have problems with every nougat ROM (g900h)?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

The problem is that apps start to crash specially instagram and whatsapp in every 7.1.x rom i test. I already tried with different gapps and only genius 3.2 is working fine atm

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
The problem is that apps start to crash specially instagram and whatsapp in every 7.1.x rom i test. I already tried with different gapps and only genius 3.2 is working fine atm

First and foremost, ensure that you are using the correct custom ROM for your model of phone... the non 4G/LTE, G900H. Any other custom Galaxy S5 ROM will not be compatible with this phone. I would suggest... Resurrection Remix, Paranoid Android or Lineage. Also, remember to use the correct gapps package recommended by each developer, for your phone. All custom ROMs require that you do a Factory Data reset and a fresh install of apps, (no backups), when setting up. Check the developers thread for a particular custom ROM to see if others are experiencing similar problems.

quinjoa rojas

Feb 11, 2018
Visit site
First and foremost, ensure that you are using the correct custom ROM for your model of phone... the non 4G/LTE, G900H. Any other custom Galaxy S5 ROM will not be compatible with this phone. I would suggest... Resurrection Remix, Paranoid Android or Lineage. Also, remember to use the correct gapps package recommended by each developer, for your phone. All custom ROMs require that you do a Factory Data reset and a fresh install of apps, (no backups), when setting up. Check the developers thread for a particular custom ROM to see if others are experiencing similar problems.
Yes i've tried exactly these and more, the problem don't go away unless i try an 6.x rom. And i tried with every gapp in resurrection remix (the more stable rom as i see by comments). And of course i do factory data reset before and i do not do backups.
Already asked this in different threads and no response, guess i will wait to Oreo roms fml :'(

Last edited: