Galaxy S5 Rumors

IEatKitKats

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Any substance to the rumor that it will be all aluminum like the HTC One? Will that mean the battery will no longer be accessible like on the S4? I'd like to see it stay like the S4.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Making it aluminum would be nice a and just because its aluminum doesn't mean it can't have a removable battery, and mSD card. It just means it'd aluminum with an aluminum battery cover. I think many people would like that, including myself.

G Pad 8.3

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yup aluminum back doesn't mean nothing removable, the HTC one max has an aluminum removable back, and I would love Samsung to do this but I don't think they will, I think they need a major overhaul if touchwiz as its getting a bit long in the tooth, 4.3 jellybean looks like gingerbread did

Posted via Android Central App

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
If they get rid of removable battery I will be so upset. That's the only reason I still have Samsung phones

ndira

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't care as long as the battery is still removable. I'm not a fan of non removable batteries.They tend to be expensive to replace.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Yup aluminum back doesn't mean nothing removable, the HTC one max has an aluminum removable back, and I would love Samsung to do this but I don't think they will, I think they need a major overhaul if touchwiz as its getting a bit long in the tooth, 4.3 jellybean looks like gingerbread did

the samsung captivate which was a galaxy s, was metal and had a removable battery

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't care as long as the battery is still removable. I'm not a fan of non removable batteries.They tend to be expensive to replace.

True, but if Samsung could manage a Motorola Droid Maxx type battery it would be worth it. 8 hours of screen time is worth it to me.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't mind either way. It's not like I take my battery out on a daily basis or anything like that :p