Any potential release dates rumored for the S5?

BlackBarryNewb

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I was about to get a Note 3 but I came to this website and see a lot of info on the S5 coming out in the 1qtr of 14 so I might as well wait a bit longer. Just wondering if there are any release dates thrown out there that might be true.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was about to get a Note 3 but I came to this website and see a lot of info on the S5 coming out in the 1qtr of 14 so I might as well wait a bit longer. Just wondering if there are any release dates thrown out there that might be true.

As far as I know, that is all rumor. Last I saw, the rumored release was April, but I would not count on that until Samsung releases it. The big thing is they still have to announce the device.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Take this with a grain of salt but when I was in trying to have my One fixed the Sprint rep told me they'd be selling s5's in late March. It was a corporate store but I don't think he'd know... Like I said "grain of salt"

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
They released the last 3 in Spring so, probably anywhere from April-June.. I'd say it will be out by Mid-May.

According to Wikipedia
S4 (End of April)
S3 (End of May)
S2 (Beginning of May)

pixmeknot

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site

I'm also looking for rumoured release dates for S5 and according to most sources it could be mid of may. considering that you havent bought note 3 yet, waiting for s5 would be totally worth it as is already february now.