Galaxy S5 vs iPhone 5S

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Over the past couple of years, Apple and Samsung have been going back and forth with their flagship phones.
When the GS3 came out, it was arguably the best phone available. Then the iPhone 5 came out and received lots of praise from tech reviewers. When the GS4 came out...and the trend has continued
How do you guys think the S5 will match up against the 5S?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It's hard to say without knowing more. One thing Apple has going for it is they are preparing their devices to utilize 64 bit OS. But that doesn't mean Samsung hasn't done the same, Apple just beat them to the market.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Good point. There were lots of rumors that the next processor would be 64-bit as well, but I'm expecting the SD800, not a new processor from Samsung

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I think a big factor will be how much TW has changed in order for the S5 to compete against the 6. As it stands, I would guess the S5 can easily surpass the 5s.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I think a big factor will be how much TW has changed in order for the S5 to compete against the 6. As it stands, I would guess the S5 can easily surpass the 5s.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
I agree with this. TW needs to be revamped for the better. Of course, the current TW works just fine for the millions of users using S devices. I think there is a lot of room for improvement and Samsung needs to tap that to keep pushing their brand.