Galaxy S5: What do we know about it?

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: What do we know about it?

Honestly, I personally think the fingerprint scanner is a complete gimmick. It will be used really well in the future, but right now I don't really see a good use for them.

The S5 will have awesome specs regardless. The fingerprint scanner will be something that will either make this phone or ruin it in my opinion. It ruined the MAX for me, the 5S, and the S5 is hopefully not going to be in that same category..... Not even going to talk about touchwiz will ruin the experience for me also... That's for another time.

Nova Launcher FTW! been using it since I had the EVO 3D!

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I do know once this gets released, apple will file a lawsuit on Samsung. This time its probably going to be the placement of the earpiece or placement of the screen location. Usually something stupid.

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I do know once this gets released, apple will file a lawsuit on Samsung. This time its probably going to be the placement of the earpiece or placement of the screen location. Usually something stupid.

Posted via Android Central App

Or the rumored fingerprint scanner

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Motorola was I believe. But its apple. They believe everything on their iphone is from them.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX (tapatalk)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Agreed, CrApple needs to find a new way of stopping the competition other than made up lawsuits. Trotting out the dead horse routine is getting old. Fingerprint sensor on a smartphone was Motorola and anyone else can do it if they sol choose. Samsung didn't develop the technology and neither did CrApple (they bought theirs) and so did Samsung.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15