Possible REAL First Look at the Galaxy S5 (PIC)

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Personally I think Samsung needs to focus on maintaining the plethora of devices they already have. I would like to see them move to a 1-1/2 to 2 year release cycle. It would fall in line with most contract upgrade cycles, and would free up some stress for their development team. But hey no one gives programmers any respect.

Other than that, I too dislike how they are moving away from the rounded corners. Also I don't want the device to be any thinner, if they keep up the shrinking, they will have to sell a case with it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I agree with all.....not digging it! I think the real deal with look better than what we have previously seen. They have to in order to keep interest 'HIGH' on their flagship device.....IMHO!

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
lol @ comments. i love rumor threads. There should be a poll on rumor threads that turned out to be real versus silliness

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Freaky looking fake. Too narrow, too much gap between screen display and case edge. The icons are so dull my eyes slide right off them. Wrong use of metal and that style of button has a distracting unnecessary glint.

Charlessss you must be someone who hates fun, that physical button does so many useful things!

schnoid

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Nexus 5 with Galaxy S style to it

LoL. Exactly what I was thinking when I saw this picture. I own the Nexus 5 and love it, but I just can't imagine Samsung making their phone look exactly the same but with an ugly button on the front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781