Possible Galaxy S5 spotted

FlowingAway

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
In the background of a picture of the new galaxy gear. I cropped out the phones and flipped them around to look upright. uploadfromtaptalk1393181856576.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Possible S5 spotted

I dont care what its made out of because I'll have a case on it and it covers it

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX (tapatalk)

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

I was kind of hoping for the leather backing. Hopefully these plastic backs don't seem to slimy. They don't look all glossed up; kind of matte actually. So they may have a different feel to them. Still debating if I want to pick one up. If I did, it's be the black or white model. That bronze (or whatever they're calling it) looks pretty nasty to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site

Bingo! That's them all right.

We'll hopefully know more in a few days. Was gonna be very surprised if we didn't get at least a glimpse of them this weekend.

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Kinda figured someone was going to slip it out. They did that on purpose to they knew the s5 was sitting right there

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

I was expecting a metal build to shut up all the haters but it looks like Samsung is going for practicality instead.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I was expecting a metal build to shut up all the haters but it looks like Samsung is going for practicality instead.

Doesnt bother me one way or another im looking to get the phone and it looks bigger then the s4 to

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

As long as samsung tones down tw a little bit this phone will be high on my list for a replacement device

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Plastic looks and feels much more cheap. I mean, polycarbonate is good plastic, but this, not so much, as least in my opinion.

The Plastic used on the S3/S4 had a slimy cheap look to it, this on the other hand has a more premium look and finish.

We will see exactly what Samsung was able to do with the new material to try to shut up all the whiners.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

It was said there are two versions, the regular and the "Prime" version....maybe the Prime will be the metal one

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

Plastic can be done right look at Nokia I don't remember anyone complaining over their build quality. I hope samsung just uses thicker plastic or make it textured something so the back doesn't feel as smooth and cheap.

Eric Mazariegos

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Oh my gawwwwwd it's basically gorgeous. Dat gold doe

I'm assuming that area underneath the camera module is the dual flash led, or the fingerprint sensor thing where you slide your finger over it. Pretty impressed tbh

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Oh my gawwwwwd it's basically gorgeous. Dat gold doe

I'm assuming that area underneath the camera module is the dual flash led, or the fingerprint sensor thing where you slide your finger over it. Pretty impressed tbh

The finger print scanner will be in the home button

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar