Share your Galaxy S5 camera photos, videos, and thoughts!

axeychrome

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi, just got the S5 on Sunday. The only thing is that it won't send pics taken with the phone in MMS (texts) to anyone. it'll send pics that i've copied to the phone from my desktop, but not something the phone took and i don't see options for reducing size of pic so i can send it via text. Help? thanks for any advice in advance.

dnangel_95

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
HDR off, selective focus off, settings all auto. And yeah featuring Samsung's auto sharpen, I hated that before but it kinda grew on me. Images resized.

20141207_091408.jpg
20140921_115801.jpg

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Sooooo. It looks like there are some super amazing s5 photographers on here! Anyone got some tips that could help the poor unfortunate souls like me that cant make this camera do ANYTHING good for them. Every pic I take is blurry and underexposed. I have a dslr that I am reasonably competent with, but I am just AWFUL with this camera.... and I know its not the tool, its definitely "user error"

engineeryajeeb

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Sooooo. It looks like there are some super amazing s5 photographers on here! Anyone got some tips that could help the poor unfortunate souls like me that cant make this camera do ANYTHING good for them. Every pic I take is blurry and underexposed. I have a dslr that I am reasonably competent with, but I am just AWFUL with this camera.... and I know its not the tool, its definitely "user error"

You may consider these:
1. Resetting camera settings to default
2. Wipe off / clean your camera lens (Use microfiber cloth to ensure no residue)
3. If you are shooting in broad daylight or well lit environment, set your ISO to 100 or 200
4. Use image stabilization for low light shots
5. During night photography, you may also turn off HDR and stabilization and instead use Matrix metering mode then use 100-200 ISO. Works great for me

Enjoy

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Picture taken with the S5 and edited with Photoshop Express. HDR on ...:eek:

Attachments

• 1419096967296.jpg
    1419096967296.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 41

Diana Darbinian

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I cannot access the camera setings on my phone. I read that the settings gear icon should be available when I turn the camera on, but its not there on my mobile. I can only see the camera switch, flash icon and the HDR.

Does anyone else have a similar problem? Is there another way I can access the camera settings?

Thanks in advance.
D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca