Galaxy S5: Release Dates & Order/Shipping Discussion

SanDeggo

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
In most areas (Some of the Ghettos not included); If the package has shipping insurance FedEx does not require a signature. If the package does not have shipping insurance, is delivered to a business or apartment complex I believe that they do require a signature.

Christina Evans1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
More movement....mine has left Memphis and is on its way to NY!!! I am watching it fly here in real time! Wish I could pick it up from FedEx tonight since it will get in around 6:40

Christina Evans1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm on vacation this week, so I have nothing better to do than sit around and neurotically check shipping status updates and look out my window all day tomorrow until it gets delivered. Unless I call them and have them hold it and I just pick it up first thing in the morning

jrgavette

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm on vacation this week, so I have nothing better to do than sit around and neurotically check shipping status updates and look out my window all day tomorrow until it gets delivered. Unless I call them and have them hold it and I just pick it up first thing in the morning

Hmmm. Maybe I will work from home tomorrow. 😜.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk PRO

compg318

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
According to FedEx's tracking mine is still in Memphis since 9am. Saw a FedEx flight from Memphis to Chicago that should have arrived an hour ago, so I'll just hope it's waiting to be scanned. Delivery is estimated for tomorrow afternoon.

Christina Evans1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
According to FedEx's tracking mine is still in Memphis since 9am. Saw a FedEx flight from Memphis to Chicago that should have arrived an hour ago, so I'll just hope it's waiting to be scanned. Delivery is estimated for tomorrow afternoon.

Mine had been there since 9:30 this morning too. Did your tracking info show a scan at the time the flight left? Mine didn't show in the system until the plane took off, not when it was originally scanned onto the plane

compg318

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I haven't received any update yet on the tracking page :/ been checking so often I decided to make a shortcut on my iPhone's home screen to go right to the tracking page (it must be jealous).

Here's my current tracking page.

Photo%20Apr%2009%2C%208%2003%2012%20PM.png

SlackBlade

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know when Best Buy will receive and release theirs? I haven't heard anything yet.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app

Christina Evans1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I haven't received any update yet on the tracking page :/ been checking so often I decided to make a shortcut on my iPhone's home screen to go right to the tracking page (it must be jealous).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/kgfjyhv1gjkd4kh/Photo Apr 09, 8 03 12 PM.png

There is a flight in the air now, just took off at 8pm, I would check it now. Ours must have been on the same truck there because mine arrived in Memphis at 9:33 this morning too

rgladman

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/kgfjyhv1gjkd4kh/Photo Apr 09, 8 03 12 PM.png

Memphis is the main FedEx facility and they will have dozens of flights to all their hubs beginning about midnight. If your's is scheduled for delivery tomorrow you will be ok.

compg318

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
There is a flight in the air now, just took off at 8pm, I would check it now. Ours must have been on the same truck there because mine arrived in Memphis at 9:33 this morning too
Still no change but hopefully the tracking is just delayed. Wish this shipped via UPS. Their tracking and shipping rarely fails with me. FedEx on the other hand tends not to like me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol