Share your Galaxy S5 screenshots!

Chevy_Guy05

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
3epu2uha.jpg
gesu7y2u.jpg

Simple and mostly stock... Tried nova launcher for about 5 mins the second day I had the phone and went back to touch wiz. Coming from apple I feel like I still have plenty of customization. I may try it again soon.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Is there a trick to getting a screenshot of the lock screen? I have tried the motion of waving my palm over it (this works fine with the home screen but not the lock screen) and the power & home button at the same time but nothing works.

psychspirit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I love your wallpaper and icons! Care to share? lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app

Thanks! I found it under flowers in the app called HD wallpapers. I'm using nova launcher. The icons is glo icon pack.

I had to set the columns in nova to 5 I think.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

psychspirit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
That icon pack is called Glo and it is one of my favorites too....I use it a lot. It looks great on that wallpaper! Dark backgrounds are also great - in fact it works well with a lot of backgrounds, that's why it's a good one! :)

Very nice Psychspirit!

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Chevy_Guy05

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Is there a trick to getting a screenshot of the lock screen? I have tried the motion of waving my palm over it (this works fine with the home screen but not the lock screen) and the power & home button at the same time but nothing works.

I can hold home button and lock button until the screen flashes. Screenshot will be in your pictures.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie