Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Center Screen
2014-09-16 15.28.15.jpg

Left Screen
2014-09-16 15.28.44.jpg

Right Screen
2014-09-16 15.28.54.jpg

Using Nova Prime, Muzei live wallpaper with wallpaper found on Zedge (it's feeling like autumn is right around the corner), 1Weather, Taptu (for my AC news), kinux.icons.pack, and Zooper Widget Pro for all widget backgrounds (using widget overlap with Nova).

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Using Nova Prime, Muzei live wallpaper with wallpaper found on Zedge (it's feeling like autumn is right around the corner), 1Weather, Taptu (for my AC news), kinux.icons.pack, and Zooper Widget Pro for all widget backgrounds (using widget overlap with Nova).

That's freaking gorgeous.

How toes taptu compare with Flipboard for news?

Brady KEITH

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
351agc6.png

buzzard

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
That's freaking gorgeous.

How toes taptu compare with Flipboard for news?
I prefer taptu over flipboard because it is more user friendly in my opinion. It has a nice scrollable widget that let's you see more than just one article at a time - same can be said about the actual app. That's one of the things I don't like about flipboard - it's not very efficient having to flip through each article.

Depending on my mood, I use gReader from time to time as well (mainly in combination with SSLauncher when I want to use my Blinkfeed style setup). You can create small Blinkfeed/Windows Phone style tiles for each feed and SSLauncher allows for vertical scrolling of homescreens.

salutcemoi

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Flipboard is good for tablets as you can different articles on the same page, but It's not user friendly on phones

Posted from my SGH-I337M

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I just installed taptu. Getting it set up now. The only thing I wish is for the widget to be able to pull from more than one stream.

buzzard

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. I have a screen for my AC news widget and one for my other most useful source. I review all other sources when I open the app. You could place 2 or 3 widgets on one screen, but I prefer a full screen dedicated to my 2 favorite sources. Or if you use a launcher like SSLauncher, you can have everything on one never ending homescreen - this is the one feature I really like about SSLauncher, but Nova is much better overall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol