We have heard it with each phone release

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
So I know many of you are disappointed or you say Samsung dropped the ball....However who cares. If this phone does not work for you then I say move along. I was not happy with it either so I will wait for the phone that works for me. We will see the SAME posts from people when HTC release's their new flagship phone. Its a fact. But I think we need to stop the flooding of posts and have ONE thread maybe for the "I hate it and here's why"? I'd join in but the issue is we have to many of them. Can we maybe cut them down some?

rob damiani

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
It's no different in Apple land. I know since I left iOS in December. Same flood of disappointed users/fans with EVERY new iphone release. This too shall pass.

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm not certain why so many people have expectations of larger improvements in smart phones when most manufacturers do not have incentive to do so when their competitors are not making these larger improvements. The business model favors small incremental improvements.

rob damiani

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Rumors that set unrealistically high expectations more than likely.
I'm not certain why so many people have expectations of larger improvements in smart phones when most manufacturers do not have incentive to do so when their competitors are not making these larger improvements. The business model favors small incremental improvements.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
So I know many of you are disappointed or you say Samsung dropped the ball....However who cares. If this phone does not work for you then I say move along. I was not happy with it either so I will wait for the phone that works for me. We will see the SAME posts from people when HTC release's their new flagship phone. Its a fact. But I think we need to stop the flooding of posts and have ONE thread maybe for the "I hate it and here's why"? I'd join in but the issue is we have to many of them. Can we maybe cut them down some?

I feel like no matter if samsung released the perfect phone, someone would complain. People like complaining and it is funny that samsung took feedback and in just about every area changed the device based on what customers disliked (glossy plastic, etc) yet it isn't good enough. I agree 100% with you. If the phone doesn't work, life will go on and when the phone that works for you, well then everything will be dandy. But the constant bashing is ridiculous. At least don't bash android for choice. Go bash apple or something lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2