Metal Samsung Galaxy spotted

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't care what you guys think but if its made out of Titanium, I'll take it!!! I wonder if Titanium would interfere with connectivity though?!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't like it but I also don't know if it's real or a knock off. They have a lot of knock offs over there.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I kinda took that as sarcastic/facetious. However, titanium IS strong and light in case they WERE serious.

via the tablet

Well if they were serious, I know that aircraft titanium needs to be forged in a vacuum, not sure about commercial titanium, but I think that could be a wee bit expensive haha.

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Well if they were serious, I know that aircraft titanium needs to be forged in a vacuum, not sure about commercial titanium, but I think that could be a wee bit expensive haha.

I've seen titanium rings, watches, and bracelets that weren't prohibitively expensive. ...not sure what grade they'd be considered. Jewelry grade? Smartphone grade titanium may not be too expensive either. 📲😋

via the tablet

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Why titanium?

Because its light weight and very strong! Depending on price, I will always take it if its available to me :) I have a few flashlights made out of titanium. This is the last one I bought.

I kinda took that as sarcastic/facetious. However, titanium IS strong and light in case they WERE serious.

via the tablet

I'd say I was right in between your two sentences considering all these silly articles about the 'premium' S5 either magically coming to us or in the wild! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae