Can preview Galaxy S5 starting today at Best Buy

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can preview s5 starting today at best buy

I went to the Best Buy near me and they didnt have it...I'll check another one later

davekr

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

If you go to best buy's website you should see a link for GS5 pre-orders. If you go to that link and scroll down, you will see a "Take a Sneak Peak" section. It has a pulldown where you select your state and it will then tell you which stores have them.

Zacharyw70

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site

According to an email I received they're also offering $10 Giftcards when you preorder and buy the Galaxy S5. That being said they appear to have it for $30 over retail compared to AT&T so you would need to price match as well.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

That's good to hear. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site

I would be interested to see what people thought or if someone could do a video here.

dgravo

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Just got back from Best Buy and played with the S5 and a Gear Fit for a bit. I really like both. S5 feels solid in the hand and the back is much better. I was worried it would be too big for me but I don't think it is going to be. Fit felt pretty neat. Really light and the screen is vibrant.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

dgravo

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Also, really liked the new look of TW. Much better looking in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

Just played around with it at BB as well. Echo comments by dgravo. Much better overall phone. Truly think they hit the mark. I pre-ordered a white S5. from AT&T after I saw the phone in person. They said the other colors wont be available for at least 30 days of initial launch

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Just played around with it at BB as well. Echo comments by dgravo. Much better overall phone. Truly think they hit the mark. I pre-ordered a white S5. from AT&T after I saw the phone in person. They said the other colors wont be available for at least 30 days of initial launch

Wish i could see it. The best buy that has it, is a 45 min drive

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm at a best buy now. The phone is awesome. Screen is much brighter than the s4 and the camera is truly amazing

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance