Galaxy S5: How excited are you?

anon(8702321)

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Well, I'm very excited! As I pre-ordered mine from T-mobile today I was practically squealing. I had a gs3 then went back to iphone. I'll be going back over to the galaxy s5! And I can't wait! How excited are you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: How excited are you?

It's hard to get excited when Verizon is playing games and not saying a word. So frustrating!! I will say that I put hands on the s 5 at best buy and can't wait to get it!

Posted via Android Central App

anon(8702321)

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site

It's hard to get excited when Verizon is playing games and not saying a word. So frustrating!! I will say that I put hands on the s 5 at best buy and can't wait to get it!

Posted via Android Central App
I have a friend who owns 4 verizon stores and so far they don't even have a release date.

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

Excited as I can be I guess. I'm a VZW customer, too. I guess it's a little annoying that we haven't heard a peep from them, but I've waited this long to upgrade (still on a 2 year old Razr Maxx) so what's the rush? I'm also still not completely ruling out the new HTC; I want to try them both out in person first.

geoffr86

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
my excitement is being contained at the moment. I'm in dispute with O2 currently as I'm not getting the enough coverage since they launched 4G and hoping that they will agree to terminate my contract.

until then I can't pre-order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx