Galaxy S5: so if we want a blue phone from Verizon this is our only option?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Found the blue ome one on eBay for 10$
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...Ditem.view%26id%3D151270242814&token=NLpP82pq

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

I emailed him to confirm. I bought an S4 "OEM" door ob eBay last year and it was not OEM and was a knock off. I emailed the seller and he said it was "OEM-like" even though his ad made no mention of that. When looking at the photo on the ad, it looks to be missing the rubber gasket though...

Nice find.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I hope people realize when they buy this that the water resistance is most likely thrown out the window. That rubber gasket is key and is missing in that one.

Dear ME,

Hi Dear Customer,

Thanks for your concerns..

And Yes, It's the OEM product and high quality.. However, Inside the cover do not have the rubber on it.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Diana

- dealtomcom

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: so if we want a blue phone from verizon this is our only option???

Depends on where you live. Verizon is not very good compared to T-Mobile, where I live. And they are only getting better and better.

That's a pretty rare occurrence. T-Mobile coverage is an embarrassment it's so bad.

Had them for 2 years before switching to AT&T and then Verizon.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

I just don't understand how people stay with Verizon. What's the lure?

Posted via Android Central App
ONLY RELIABLE SERVICE PROVIDER WHERE I LIVE IN RURAL NM THAT HAS 4G/lte. I also have unlimited still at this time, don't know how much longer I will be able to keep that though. No other provider here near as reliable. Places I travel it is reliable.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

I drive all over Oregon, more than "a few miles". T-Mobile has never let me down.

TMOB bought another carrier in the Northwest when they got started which was already well established carrier in the Northwest. In NM it is very much a different story even when you get around the big city. On the beaten path in the big city you are OK but when you get into the hills etc it is different. Even in my rural part of NM if you are outside on the towns beaten path it will work but get into the mountains where people live and you just don't have service. Not quite that bad with at&t but you will get dropped calls and data from time to time.

demarco5

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site

can we stop talking about service in oregon and stick to where to buy the blue back cover lol
obviously that one that was posted earlier is not OEM, thanks for the find though

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

That's a pretty rare occurrence. T-Mobile coverage is an embarrassment it's so bad.

My son lives in rural Tucson, AZ travels to El Paso, TX, Yuma, AZ and Phoenix, AZ via the the railroad and tried both TMOB and at&t and dumped them because of their bad service or no service. He has used VZW for several years now. He was talking to me about switching to Sprint when I was over there XMAS 2013 and I reminded him of his experience with TMOB and at&t. He still has his VZW service so far even though he pays a little more than he would at Sprint.

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Verizon and AT&T have been good to me and largely comparable. I switched from them to Verizon cause I just felt why not if I was buying a new phone. Lol

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site

T-Mobile really doesn't work well in rural areas usually. In the city, it's great though. I fully enjoy my unlimited data. For when I'm out in the smaller rural areas, I've got my Boost Mobile phone that works extraordinarily out there.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
T-mobile also had capacity issues in some cities. I've has 200kpbs or less speeds with a full signal on them. It was an u usable connection for anything other than data sync on the phone and push notifications (no pictures or video sync though, obviously).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge