04-24-2016 06:55 PM
57 123
tools
    White bezels are the worst thing ever, I dont know how I could bring myself to buy a phone with them. I think white is the girly color because all girls got the white iphone when it came out and it really makes the bright girly cases pop
    Lol...

Posted via Android Central App
    04-08-2014 04:35 PM
    Really.
    05-18-2014 12:09 PM
    You are correct. I personally think the black one is sharp. It all comes down to personal preference. The color of the phone definitely does not determine your sexuality. Lol

Pink originally was the color for boys, clothing, room color, blankets etc. How pink changed to be a feminine color is up for debate. If white is a girly color then someone should have told those stormtroopers they were in girly uniforms lol

05-18-2014 12:24 PM
    Pink originally was the color for boys, clothing, room color, blankets etc. How pink changed to be a feminine color is up for debate. If white is a girly color then someone should have told those stormtroopers they were in girly uniforms lol

No wonder Putin sees Obama as weak - it's the girly house!
    Jon Jackson and 3neekimmy like this.
    05-18-2014 05:46 PM
    I'm getting the white wireless charging back cover on my black Samsung Galaxy S5, and I think this is the best color combination, even though I haven't seen it yet. To give you an idea how it will look like just look at an Oreo.
    05-28-2014 04:05 PM
    I have the white and the back looks like a golf ball

05-28-2014 08:38 PM
    Can't wait to see it. Please post pictures! Sounds like it will look like it's wearing "formal wear" And if you use a case, I'm interested in knowing if the case still fits.
    Thanks
    05-28-2014 11:23 PM
    Check this video for look and feel with black and white. Surprisingly they look very different in appearance.
    05-29-2014 12:03 AM
    Quick question for those that got the white s5.
    I just got mine and there is something off about the color of the back cover. From what i have seen in the pictures, i was expecting a white back cover like the front. However, mine seems to have a goldish/champagne tone to it =/ I noticed right away when i unboxed the phone and although is not as strong as the regular gold version (like this), its bothering me.

Is it supposed to have a bit of a goldish tone to white or its supposed to be really white, like "ice white"? Im thinking maybe there was a mix up with the parts =/
    08-26-2014 12:01 PM
    I've got the black front because I wanted the gold.

Posted from my S5
    08-26-2014 02:03 PM
    I think they both look pretty good, but I'm surprised that no company has come up with replacement backs for the phones in various colors (red, blue, camo, etc). Probably because they assume everyone will buy a case and the back will end up covered.
    08-26-2014 02:06 PM
    My wife and I bought S5s on the same day. I got black, she got white - mostly so we could tell 'em apart. She liked the white one better so I went with the black one. Both are marvelous.

Can't tell the difference in feel since we put the Otterboxes on though.
    08-26-2014 03:03 PM
    My wife and I bought S5s on the same day. I got black, she got white - mostly so we could tell 'em apart. She liked the white one better so I went with the black one. Both are marvelous.

Can't tell the difference in feel since we put the Otterboxes on though.
    Does the back cover on the your wife s5 have a bit of a gold/champagne tone?
    Mine seems to have one, but its strange because its more noticeable or more white in some lighting conditions than others. I honestly was expecting just regular white.
    By the way, do you notice a lot of fingerprints on your black s5? I had a s3 in black and the fingerprints were very noticeable and the back cover had the same problem and scratched a lot( different plastic though), which is part of the reason why i picked a white s5. But i noticed that the dark blue s4 had some kind of dots on the glass(like the white s5) and they weren't as noticeable in that phone, so i wonder if its the same with the black s5.
    08-26-2014 03:39 PM
    I have the blue back with the white front and it looks really nice

Posted via At&t SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
    08-26-2014 03:49 PM
    my black(grey) backcover is gathering tons of dust, im using the sviewcover (black), got it for free on my preorder together with the gear fit :0
    08-26-2014 06:04 PM
    I have the blue front and a black back cover. Being that it is a wireless charging back cover.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-27-2014 11:38 AM
    Does the back cover on the your wife s5 have a bit of a gold/champagne tone?
    Mine seems to have one, but its strange because its more noticeable or more white in some lighting conditions than others. I honestly was expecting just regular white.
    By the way, do you notice a lot of fingerprints on your black s5? I had a s3 in black and the fingerprints were very noticeable and the back cover had the same problem and scratched a lot( different plastic though), which is part of the reason why i picked a white s5. But i noticed that the dark blue s4 had some kind of dots on the glass(like the white s5) and they weren't as noticeable in that phone, so i wonder if its the same with the black s5.
    I can strip the Otterbox off my wife's phone and look.

We both like having cases.
    griffin_1 likes this.
    08-27-2014 02:39 PM
    White
    08-27-2014 07:56 PM
    Quick question for those that got the white s5.
    I just got mine and there is something off about the color of the back cover. From what i have seen in the pictures, i was expecting a white back cover like the front. However, mine seems to have a goldish/champagne tone to it =/ I noticed right away when i unboxed the phone and although is not as strong as the regular gold version (like this), its bothering me.

Is it supposed to have a bit of a goldish tone to white or its supposed to be really white, like "ice white"? Im thinking maybe there was a mix up with the parts =/
    Mine is definitely not pure white. I'd call it more of a pearly white (I guess I could see a "goldish" hue). I don't think you accidently got a gold back or anything; from pictures, those look REALLY gold. In any case, the official name of the color is "shimmery white" I believe, not "pure white" or "ice white" or anything like that.
    griffin_1 likes this.
    08-27-2014 08:01 PM
    Mine is definitely not pure white. I'd call it more of a pearly white (I guess I could see a "goldish" hue). I don't think you accidently got a gold back or anything; from pictures, those look REALLY gold. In any case, the official name of the color is "shimmery white" I believe, not "pure white" or "ice white" or anything like that.
    Mine looks the same. Its not a pure white, but certainly not champagne. Shimmery is a good analogy
    griffin_1 likes this.
    08-28-2014 09:01 AM
    Mine looks the same. Its not a pure white, but certainly not champagne. Shimmery is a good analogy
    Glad to see i wasn't just imagining it lol
    I looked up real pictures of the gold one and it is indeed a strong gold color, so its not that. I guess its the "shimmer" I had only seen pictures and videos online that didn't give the idea that the color was like this and on my carrier it only said "white", so i assumed it was like "ice white".
    It isn't bad, just not exactly what i was expecting. I did get more used to it though and i guess its better than having the smudges more noticible from a black front glass.

Since you guys have it for more time, does the white tend to get dirty or stained easily? Im usually careful about that and probably going to get a case, but still, want to know what i can expect down the road.
    08-28-2014 05:15 PM
    I have the blue back with the white front and it looks really nice

Posted via At&t SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
    Snap!

08-28-2014 05:33 PM
    Since you guys have it for more time, does the white tend to get dirty or stained easily? Im usually careful about that and probably going to get a case, but still, want to know what i can expect down the road.
    Couldn't tell you, I've used a slim case on the phone since day one. I have heard, however, that the white back is slicker than the black one because it was specifically designed to resist stains and dirt.
    griffin_1 likes this.
    08-28-2014 06:50 PM
    ah yes, ignorance at it's finest.
    I guess only girls should drive white cars too? White phones are for girls is one the most stupid things I have ever heard!
    10-08-2014 11:59 PM
    My S5 is black, but before that my iphone 5 was white and my iphone 4 was black too, IMO black phones are better for media consumption and the bezels are less noticeable etc.. But it really depends on you which color to get
    10-09-2014 02:07 PM
57 123