Galaxy S5 Water Test; Pool for 1 Hour & Jeans + Washing Machine (VIDEO)

jonhcox

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
That's pretty cool stuff. Admittedly as I am currently using an iPhone 5S, that is a hell of a feature. I wish my Nexus 5 was water resistant. I initially thought that was just a selling gimmick until I saw a person using a Sony Xperia Z1 in a pool at Disney. I didn't care for the display but the phone was very well made and recording video underwater was undeniably awesome. Honestly I am finding it continually harder to wait on news about the iPhone 6 because I know that it will probably not have any kind of IP rating. I am really thinking my next phone NEEDS this feature given the frequency of being at the pool, lake, lake or beach. Not having to worry about moisture or dust (because I am anal) is huge. I don't want to put a LifeProof case on my phone because I have seen too many of them fail, 5 to be exact.
The more I see things like this the more I want a water resistant device. I need a water resistant device. I think I am going to wait a month to see if any news is dropped from Sony about the Z2 in the USA. If it doesn't happen I will either see about an unlocked version or a Galaxy S5. Awesome vid and thanks for sharing!

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
While I appreciate the info this video provided, it didn't need to be that long.

"Who watches their washer?" Apparently we must, even at a higher speed, because they couldn't trust us to believe several minutes had gone by.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes