Galaxy S5: Today Is THE Day!

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Alright.....all of us AT&T preorder folks... TODAY... April 8... our Samsung Galaxy S5 preorders begin to ship out!! We will all anxiously await for the FedEx truck to stop in front of our homes.

Last edited by a moderator:

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Today Is THE Day!

I'm glad I have to work today and tomorrow because I'd probably go and sit on the porch waiting on my phone. Lmao

Posted via Android Central App

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

I hope I get it on Thursday or Friday because those are my days off. Otherwise I will be too tempted to call in sick so that I can set it up and play with it... lol.

I'm glad I have to work today and tomorrow because I'd probably go and sit on the porch waiting on my phone. Lmao

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

What does your tracking information show as estimated delivery? Mine shipped out on the 7th and was at DFW last night. Shows EDD of 4/10. Not sure how it takes two days to go from DFW to Columbus.

gibsonplayr21

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site

Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.... Left Fort Worth at 3:40 this morning. Been saying it's shipped since Sunday night.

I'm in SE LA, so not too far from Dallas.....

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site

I hope everyone gets there's ASAP but Cingular has a long history of shipping pre-launch and then having Fedex hold them until launch. I've seen Cingular deliver one day early but I haven't heard of two days.

Good luck though!

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

Mine still says preparing to ship 😫. I'm really torturing myself. The logical me knows I won't get the phone til Friday , but the impatient me wants it to be on my porch tomorrow. Lol

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

I know exactly what you mean.. mine st ill says "preparing to ship" with an estimated shipping time of today or tomorrow. I even called AT&T to find out EXACTLY when it would ship. The cs rep told me the same thing the website said. I was hoping they could tell me more, but no... the wait continues.

Mine still says preparing to ship ��. I'm really torturing myself. The logical me knows I won't get the phone til Friday , but the impatient me wants it to be on my porch tomorrow. Lol

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

Finally got my shipping notice. Says my estimated arrival is Thursday.

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

I hope everyone gets there's ASAP but Cingular has a long history of shipping pre-launch and then having Fedex hold them until launch. I've seen Cingular deliver one day early but I haven't heard of two days.

Good luck though!

I'll be getting mine tomorrow. I paid next day and have gotten phones 2 days early before from AT&T. If you ordered it from a Cingular rep, you probably got scammed because they were bought out like 6 years ago. Lol.

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

I'll be getting mine tomorrow. I paid next day and have gotten phones 2 days early before from AT&T. If you ordered it from a Cingular rep, you probably got scammed because they were bought out like 6 years ago. Lol.

Pics ASAP please. Hoping you get the device!

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site

Just checked my status as well and it is in the nearby sort facility and says in transit to its destination. Prayerfully, it will be here tomorrow. I'm pretty sure my mail lady makes her own hours and smokes crack, but if she knows what I know, tomorrow is NOT the day to eff around with my mail :)

Good luck to all tomorrow and sending patience to those still waiting!