what are the chances of stores having it Friday.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I an not able to pre order. What are the chance of being able to go in Friday and get the gs5

Posted via Android Central App

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Youll be fine. This isnt an iPhone where people line up from 5am and Apple only had 2 golds and 5 silvers like morons.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Youll be fine. This isnt an iPhone where people line up from 5am and Apple only had 2 golds and 5 silvers like morons.

And even the iPhone lines aren't what they used to be.

With incremental updates like this, and other awesome phones that are out now, selling out of S5's probably won't happen. Although, Verizon keeps moving the "Ship By" date, currently sitting at 04/14.

rexbaumgartner

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I was in a best buy and asked if they were getting a lot of inquiries about the GS5 and the sales guy said, "not at all."

:-/

Posted via Android Central App

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
You guys think I will be able to go into a Verizon store and buy one outright for $599 on Friday?

You shouldn't have any trouble although when the S3 and S4 launched, many stores claim they couldn't sell full donkey until a set period of time passed. Basically they wanted contract sales. Hopefully it won't be this way this time around.

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
You shouldn't have any trouble although when the S3 and S4 launched, many stores claim they couldn't sell full donkey until a set period of time passed. Basically they wanted contract sales. Hopefully it won't be this way this time around.

best buy never sells them out right until after a month. i buy my devices out right from rogers. I have one on pre order but i will walk into rogers and pick one up if my pre order doesnt arrive friday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38