is the galaxy s5 worth tge upgrade

branden2456

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I have the s4 and dont know if its upgrade worthy I kmow that it has a better camera abd a slightly larger screen and a bit faster but is it worth upgrade or should i wait till the s6

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
That depends on what you want. I personally don't think it's a big enough upgrade (I don't really need the water and dust resistance, and the fingerprint scanner is the only real difference I'd probably notice on a day to basis). If you really want a bigger screen or have a need for one of the new features, go for it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I think the display is about 20% brighter. If your outdoors a lot then it may matter to you.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I have the s4 and dont know if its upgrade worthy I kmow that it has a better camera abd a slightly larger screen and a bit faster but is it worth upgrade or should i wait till the s6

It all depends. Do you feel you need a new phone? I feel even it being a "minor" upgrade it is still worth it. Better battery life, screen, camera and the added water/dust proof alone make it worth it to me anyway.

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I still have the S3...the S4 wasn't exciting enough for me to want to upgrade to but my S3 is now paid off and I figure why not since I won't need to trade it in for the S5. I'm looking forward to the camera...everything else we'll just need to see about. If you aren't sure wait to hear consumer reviews from people who have the S4 now.

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes IMO

Over and above the already mention ones

It feels better in the hand there are many more subtle improvements to the interface than reports show

I though my KitKat upgrade on my S4 covered most of them but there are more

If your a minimalist for home page then the toolbox is great

You know its a different device to the S4, its much cleaner

Of course if you were expecting some new wiz bang feature to be added then you will be disappointed if your name is James Bond :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish