AT&T Galaxy S5 just delivered!

Zabigayle

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I just got my S5! I figured I'd take a walk down the block to my mailbox it was in the box! If your phone is coming USPS it does NOT require signature. Also, it is still showing out for delivery and was already delivered. So it's worth checking your mailbox! :D :cool:

20140409_123057.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: AT&T S5 just delivered!

I just got my S5! I figured I'd take a walk down the block to my mailbox it was in the box! If your phone is coming USPS it does NOT require signature. Also, it is still showing out for delivery and was already delivered. So it's worth checking your mailbox! :D :cool:

Congrats! Now we need you to take pics........pics make us happy!! :)

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site

I'm telling your boss. :)

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Zabigayle, you're offcially the first person on Android Central to get the Samsung Galaxy S5!! Where are you going next??

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site

Very cool and lucky you! Come on Friday morning when I stroll to my local Verizon store. :)

Posted via Android Central App

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

can you verify if the 's finder' and 'quick connect' are in the notification bar or not?

Zabigayle

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site

To bad AT&T failed to put the download booster in their S5's lol #FAIL

I find it dumb that it's not in there (at least I haven't found it yet). I can see why ATT didn't add it. It could easily allow for people to go over their data allotment and lead to angry customers.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I find it dumb that it's not in there (at least I haven't found it yet). I can see why ATT didn't add it. It could easily allow for people to go over their data allotment and lead to angry customers.

Still should be there.. Consumers are responsible for data. People on big caps can't take advantage of it now :eek:.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 111571

Congrats on the new phone :D
Looks a lot better in real pics than the one shown on their site for some reason

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
How's the scrolling/smoothness? I'm guessing retail software is going to be even better than what I've seen at Best Buy.

Zabigayle

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
How's the scrolling/smoothness? I'm guessing retail software is going to be even better than what I've seen at Best Buy.

Seems pretty smooth. I have to say this phone feels great in the hand. I am almost thinking I won't even bother with a case. Big improvement on the feels over the S4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance