Galaxy S5: How's everyone's battery life so far?

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I got my S5 yesterday like a few other lucky members on here.. Mine seems to be getting pretty good so far...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 869
Last edited by a moderator:

Zabigayle

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: How's everyone's battery life so far?

Nothing yet. I had it on the charger for about 2 hours at work earlier. I'm going to charge it tonight and then go all day tomorrow and see what it looks like.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Nothing yet. I had it on the charger for about 2 hours at work earlier. I'm going to charge it tonight and then go all day tomorrow and see what it looks like.

Ah okay that makes sense then.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Looking forward to the updates regarding battery life, it should be great based on reviews

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

xmostwanted559x

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site

Does androids have a total usage calculation? My iPhone use to get 3 hours total usage and it's at 5%. Currently im at 75% with 9hours 42 min hours total battery time

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site

I'm also awaiting battery life reports from users. Almost every comparison review said S5 edges out M8 on battery though it's not big difference. Seems it almost rivals G2 on battery. The power saving/ultra power saving modes are great just in case. But if it's really that good in real life as reviews indicated, I wouldn't even bother to use those low performance modes.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Does androids have a total usage calculation? My iPhone use to get 3 hours total usage and it's at 5%. Currently im at 75% with 9hours 42 min hours total battery time

Yes. Go into your settings > more and look at battery. That'll show how long it has been since your last full charge.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

What do you mean settings then more?

Sorry. I don't have an S5 so I'm not familiar with the settings menu, but on the S4 when you go to settings there are a few tabs that you can select and one was labeled "More."

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Yes...I've been setting it up.

It's on wifi calling right now.

Not sure why the screen isn't being shown in your battery stats. I'm guessing that's what you were asking?