In store sells on opening day.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Just picked my sons black s5 up at the Verizon store about a half an hour ago. I asked if they had sold any and they said 5. I asked how many they had in stock and they just looked at me and said more than enough. We then went to Best Buy to check out their displays. There was a bunch of employees wearing Samsung shirts standing there trying to sell phones. I saw one person buying one.

Posted via Android Central App

aandrew610

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
In store availability seems to be very nice In my area . It's harder to find an m8 here than an s5

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

mobile_phreak

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
T-mobile store said they had about 45 units in stock yesterday. Went to get mine today and had no problem. I think they only had white and black though. I wanted white anyway so...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

alex346

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I stopped by my local Bell Mobility store today on my lunch break and they had already sold all the stock they had. The rep told me they were all gone by about mid morning. I did get a chance to quickly test out the display unit though and if anyone was wondering the Canadian variant of the S5 does have download booster available to use.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I went and picked up my black s5 today at my local AT&T store and they said they sold the majority of what they had in stock through preorders and just from people walking in at 9am. I got there a little after 10 and took the last black one they had. And just off topic, the black phone is a nice change from white phones I typically get!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon