2 things i cant stand (coming from droid 4)

compg318

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Just long press on the top row

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

Inconvenient for a series of multiple numbers though. But you can start to adjust to the layout. I'm still having trouble learning where all the symbols are by heart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I like swype better than swiftkey both in looks and in performance. By performance I mean the prediction for swedish words is better, at least in my experience. For english typing they seem about even but I do prefer the look/feel of swype. Weird since almost everyone else says swiftkey.

Exactly the same way I feel, I bought swiftkey, but I always got back to Swype, BUT, first Samsung Galaxy that I've own (I've own all of the S series) that doesn't come with Swype, anybody know why?

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
ugh swiftkey has no number row at the top :(

That's why I said it's personal preference. Me? I'd rather have slightly taller keys and a separate screen for entering lots of numbers.

Have you tried the Google Keyboard?

Posted via Android Central App

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
That's why I said it's personal preference. Me? I'd rather have slightly taller keys and a separate screen for entering lots of numbers.

Have you tried the Google Keyboard?

Posted via Android Central App

Google Keyboard doesnt have a number key up top. Try Kii Keyboard. It let's you add a top row.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Can't add an image to my already made post but here's Kii Keyboard running a KitKat theme and number row on. You can also adjust key sizes.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

Attachments

• 1397272182185.jpg
    1397272182185.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 15

dorlisa

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I have tried several keyboards but the one that I absolutely love is Touchpal X. The only issue I have is when you go to say "I saw a rabbit".. unless you space and capitalize yourself it will put "isawarabbit" I fixed it somehow last week but ended up having to get a replacement phone yesterday and now it is back to doing it again =9

cappy718

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
SwiftKey is the best. I had a hard time going to a touch screen after having the LG ally. My wife just experienced the same thing going from the Droid 4 to the moto x. Honestly... Don't try landscape - use portrait mode. That will help tons! And SwiftKey. I have the moto x now but came from an S3 and I still mess up on this thing sometimes. I was more accurate on the S3 for whatever reason. It just takes getting used to coming from a qwerty... So don't blame the phone for that.

Posted via my Moto X DE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21