Galaxy S5: Question about gallery layout

thumperer

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Having the same problem on my new S5. My Previous S2, S3 and S4 always showed the pictures in albums.
This is REALLY annoying with over 3600 pictures in my Picasa

I hope someone comes up with a solution soon!

M.

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Mine were all in one folder as well then after two weeks opened up gallery and they were all in their separate folders. Very strange

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here. With Facebook and with Dropbox.

I have over 12,000 pictures in my Dropbox, all in separate folders/albums. On my S4 gallery, each folder was listed as a separate album. On my S5, all 12,000+ photos are in one folder. Not cool.

Posted via Android Central App

sirmaru

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
The solution is to copy all the photos to your PC and handle them with Adobe Photoshop there. Then connect the USB 3.0 cable and copy all of "Pictures" to the SD card in one shot.

Then all album designations will be retained.

My "albums" are all pictures taken on the same date going back to 1850 (old photos scanned in), Camera (taken by the s5), Canon Copier (31 scanned in), Scanned Photos (18 scanned with my present scanner) and Studio (4 which I edited on the s5).

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Separate issue but do the rest of your S5's also place all the videos at the top of the list? On my S3 everything was arranged by date, so videos would accordingly be mixed in with photos depending on the date they were taken. On my S5 now all the files are still arranged by date but the videos and photos are separated with the videos on the top and photos underneath. Really dislike it that way but it's not so bad we need to call the whaaambulance.

Rev.

LJay13

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck fixing this? It's driving me nuts, there's no point in syncing my pictures if I have to scroll through 4,000 of them!!!