Apple compatible Emoticons

dataz722

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I are hoping to get new phones and she had been wanting an iPhone 5s. I am getting the S5 and now she is considering it as well. One of the main reasons she is looking to switch to apple is the emoticons. With the stock S5 will she be able to see emoticons that people with iphones post on facebook etc and also ones they send here via text and will the ones she send show up for apple users?

Also how does the camera compare to the 5s as well?

Thanks.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes the Samsung keyboard has emoticons in it and yes you can see em. Also the camera on my S4 is better than iPhone lol. So I definitely imagine the S5 is even better than that!!

Sent from a Galaxy 4 light years away

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I actually just switched to the s5 from the 5s to try out the camera. I should finally get the chance today to play around with it and see how it fares against the iPhone and I'll let ya know! I'm guessing it may be better, but looking at the camera comparisons that have been posted online, they seem to have their own strengths and weaknesses.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Yes the Samsung keyboard has emoticons in it and yes you can see em. Also the camera on my S4 is better than iPhone lol. So I definitely imagine the S5 is even better than that!!

Sent from a Galaxy 4 light years away

The camera on your s4 isn't even close to the iPhone 5s.

Posted via Android Central App

totaled

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
The camera on your s4 isn't even close to the iPhone 5s.

I thought the Note 3 had the same camera as the S4?? My Note 3 took consistently better photos outdoors with good lighting than my wife's 5s. The resolution is MUCH better on the Note 3. My new S5 is even better, especially in poor lighting.

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Its not the cameras, its the Samsung screen that makes the pics look better. But as stated before- they both have their pluses and minuses.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Its not the cameras, its the Samsung screen that makes the pics look better. But as stated before- they both have their pluses and minuses.

Why do you think I said... "upload a pic from the 5s and S4 to the COMPUTER"... S4 shots look amazing, especially when you zoom in, compared to crApple.