Looking for a Motocast (streaming mp3 from computer) replacement.

Bezerker85

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
After having my Razr Maxx for two years I finally upgraded to the Galaxy S5. I am loving it so far but I am having some trouble finding a good app to replace Motocast which I used to stream music that was on my computer. After searching online and finding that the majority of the programs people recommended weren't on the Android store anymore, I've tried Tonido but it lacks proper sorting, tracking, and has no lock screen controls.

Amazon Cloud seems to be an option, but to get more than 250 songs i'd have to pay $25 a year. $2 a month isn't terrible but I was hoping someone here might know a good free program. My main requirements are the things that Tonido doesn't do:

1. Lock screen controls
2. When selecting an artist, all the albums are separated, not just one big list of every song the artist has ever done.
3. Tracks sort in actual order (1-9 then 10+ after rather than 1, 10+, 2, 3, 4)

Hope someone can help me.

Bezerker85

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
As tempting as downloading every single app in the app store in hopes that it has the three features im looking for (which are not listed bullet points on most of the items shown in your link) I'm still gonna hold out for someone that has a specific app they can recommend.