s3 to s5...worth it?

Austin185

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Has anybody upgraded from the s3 to the s5? I know the hardware is better but is it really worth the upgrade? My s3 works great and does everything I need it to but I want something new. I'm not due for an upgrade until next year, I'd just be doing the next program from at&t. What are the pros and con's everybody has found so far with the s5? If you came from an s3, your response will be helpful.

Posted via Android Central App

starsofthelid

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Got the S3 on release date, and now just got the S5 on release date (I don't know how I was due for an upgrade because it was <2 years)

LOVE the S5 so far. Everything I liked about the S3, just better. Camera blows the S3 away, battery life, screen, etc.

I'm really happy with it. But, I was due for an upgrade and my S3 had a cracked screen.

Austin185

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Awesome! I just want to get a good amount of reviews before I buy it. My local at&t store doesn't have a live demo one yet. I want to see how smooth it is

SinceTheBeginning

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I also upgraded to an S5 from an S3 and so far I have no doubt that I made the right decision. I kept my phone in excellent condition and I was even considering whether I even needed it because my S3 was in such good shape. I sure am glad I decided to swing by Costco this past Friday!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I would say a jump from the S3 to the S5 would be good. Lots of improvement :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I went from the S3 to the S5 and I'm very happy that I did. Nothing at wrong with my 3 just ready for something new.

uwbadger2010

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
s5 is night and day better than the s3. s5 will really put a hurt on apple this time around. battery life is at least double. noticeably faster and smoother. no ram issues.

Austin185

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Awesome. Glad to hear all these positive reviews. I'll be picking up an s5 in the next couple weeks for sure. This s3 is nice but a new device will be fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12