How to delete Picasa photo's on Galaxy S5?

Lea Tan

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Deleting Picasa Photos ?

Recommended from online:
Go into Settings----->Accounts and Sync---->Tap Google----->Uncheck "Sync Picasa Web Albums".
Go into Settings----->Application Manager---->"All" tab----->Find Gallery and tap "Clear Data"

I think your next step is going into the gallery app and tapping clear data. I believe it will only delete the cache and not your pictures.

Thanks! It works :D

Johanna Woodbury

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site

when I finally got rid of the Picasa pictures at all so shut up all of my facebook pictures so I turned it back on but I really want to just get rid of that Picasathing altogether

Thanks, couldn't delete ex-boyfriend's photo for more than a year!!! Finally solved it!!

Northern.dj

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Ok stopping the synce does help but getting rid also helps and the only way to totally delete them is via Google+ or the Pictures app in chrome
then there totaly gone

teresavid94

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

Will clearing the data under app manager delete all of my photos? I only want picasa gone and I have other photos I really don't want deleted!

Geoff Raymond

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Please, Please, Please. I'm a new galaxy owner and am trying to get rid of all the photos in the Gallery that appeared there somehow. I have read a lot of these posts and tried just about everything but to no avail. Can any one please outline what I need to do to get rid of this picasa thing. I read in one post to click on things that are just not there. Please help.....

Geoff Raymond

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Hi there, could you please clarify the above? when I go to settings I can find accounts but I can not find "sync" which means I can go no further

black

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
How bout going to Gallery ---> Menu (3 dots on top right) ---> Content to Display ---> uncheck everything ---> check Content in Device. Very simple choice of what's displayed, and unlike the S4, it actually remembers the choices.

Tammia Brady

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
I went into my google account on laptop and put all my photos in too another folder and tht has worked for me so now thy have all gone from my phone, ty

annmaried

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

I have tried this several times, the Photos are still in my gallery with that picassa sign. No matter what I do, I can't delete them. Any other ideas?

Nesjen Tenten

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
On your Samsung Galaxy S5, click GALLERY. At the upper-right corner, click the button with "three dots" (it's beside the camera icon) then, on the dropdown menu, click CONTENT TO DISPLAY. Remove the check mark on the box next to "Content in Picasa". Click OK! It worked on my end. Goodluck! :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance