Contact Photos and Facebook

Foxling

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way I can sync my phones contact photos with facebook so when I receive a message or call I can see their picture? When looking in my contact list it is fine, but if I receive a text message their picture doesn't appear. Unless I manually go through each contact, screenshot their picture, and then add it for it to show. Any advice??

atishc

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way I can sync my phones contact photos with facebook so when I receive a message or call I can see their picture? When looking in my contact list it is fine, but if I receive a text message their picture doesn't appear. Unless I manually go through each contact, screenshot their picture, and then add it for it to show. Any advice??

This worked for me. Did you download the Facebook App? It didn't work until I did that. I think I was able to sync the contacts after I gave my phone full permissions on the Facebook App.

Posted via Android Central App

dmz1985

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
ok so this has been irritating the hell out of me for a few days now and i finally figured it out. when you are looking at the contact if you hit the menu button one of the options in the drop down list is "Mark as Default". Select it and then it will let you set the default for the photo to use, phone number, etc.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy