New to Android

motheroyster

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Ha nice. Your right. But I'm attached to SwiftKey at this point.

Posted via Android Central App

I'm new to Android also. Can you tell me why swiftkey is better than swype? I've been using swype and slowly building up a dictionary of slang words I use often, and don't want to lose those.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Mobile Nations mobile app

atishc

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
If you like Swype there is no reason to change, as I find Swyping to be much faster for me than touch typing (especially with one hand), and I've heard many people say Swiftkey flow is not quite as good.

I'm new to Android also. Can you tell me why swiftkey is better than swype? I've been using swype and slowly building up a dictionary of slang words I use often, and don't want to lose those.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Mobile Nations mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
oh one other thing. Would it be efficient for my charging if I use my iPhone usb brick to charge my phone?

It might charge a little slower, but as long as you use a Samsung cable it should still work.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

SanDeggo

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
oh one other thing. Would it be efficient for my charging if I use my iPhone usb brick to charge my phone?

Brick works just fine. Amazon has the "OEM" (Use the term OEM loosely) Samsung Chargers for $10. Just find a couple of cases to get with it so you get free shipping. :)

Amazon.com: Samsung OEM 2.0 Amp Travel Charger with Detachable Micro USB Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2 II, Galaxy S3 S III, Galaxy S3 Mini & Other Smartphones: Cell Phones & Accessories

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Some of my favorites:

System:

Linkbubble

Nova Launcher

Social:

Talon
Path
Foursquare
Snapchat

Reading:

Pocket
Press
AC's apps
Baconreader

Nav:

Waze
Twist-Shares your ETA with people you choose.

Dat_Guy_Rey

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks spencerdl. Yeah couldn't decide on an avatar and went with that bad boy.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks to everyone for the suggestions and keep them coming hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87