S5 and NFC Mobile Payments

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
*Finally* going to be able to head out to pick up a new S5 at my local T-Mobile store. Feel like I'm days behind as I grabbed both the s2 and s4 on launch day.

Question about mobile payments. Does Tap to Pay on Google Wallet work on the S5? Isis? Also, does the new PayPal app allow for tap to pay payments?

Although T-Mobile blocks wallet on the s4,i believe I read somewhere that wallet tap to pay on the S5 is working on the TMO variant.

I use wallet on my s4, but it's rooted and there are numerous workarounds out there. I don't plan on rooting my S5 for at least a couple weeks to see how it runs stock.

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
*Finally* going to be able to head out to pick up a new S5 at my local T-Mobile store. Feel like I'm days behind as I grabbed both the s2 and s4 on launch day.

Question about mobile payments. Does Tap to Pay on Google Wallet work on the S5? Isis? Also, does the new PayPal app allow for tap to pay payments?

Although T-Mobile blocks wallet on the s4,i believe I read somewhere that wallet tap to pay on the S5 is working on the TMO variant.

I use wallet on my s4, but it's rooted and there are numerous workarounds out there. I don't plan on rooting my S5 for at least a couple weeks to see how it runs stock.

well I would say, yes go for it Tap to Pay on Google wallet works.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

Works just fine. Paid for my lunch yesterday at 7-11 (mmm, 7-11 1/4 hotdogs).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49