Can't update S Voice

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have an update to s voice but every time I try to update I get the error that s voice has stopped. I tried clearing data & cache & still nothing. Anyone else? I tried over wifi & 4G too

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I have an update to s voice but every time I try to update I get the error that s voice has stopped. I tried clearing data & cache & still nothing. Anyone else? I tried over wifi & 4G too

Disable s voice and long or double press the home button and you will get Google Now instead.

Posted via Android Central App

Xzibit3

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Have you updated the device firmware? Mine keep saying I had an update on S Voice, but after I updated my firmware it didn't show anymore.

Disable s voice and long or double press the home button and you will get Google Now instead.

Posted via Android Central App
Tried that and Google Now doesn't open when i double tap the home button?

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
In the about section of the settings? I tried that and I don't have an update available

iinsaayn

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy note 3 used to work with s voice really well until recently. It has stopped and I have checked all settings. The only thing I can think has changed is the recent system update. Any thoughts from anyone would be appreciated

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1