Which Spigen Case?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the Spigen SLIM ARMOR, Blue Metal Slate with dimpled back. (Matches the back of the stock S5 phone dimple-for-dimple). It's got a hard-rubber TPU inner-layer and a hard-plastic outer layer.

View attachment 112504

Amazon.com: Spigen? [AIR CUSHION] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Slim [Armor] [Slim Armor Electric Blue] DOTTED Design Slim Fit Dual Layer Protective Case for Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V (2014) - Electric Blue (SGP10753): Cell Phones & Accessories

Very solid case and works great with a thick Japanese screen protector. Doesn't get caught up underneath it.

I highly recommend it for light, everyday use.

But if you're planning on rock climbing or something crazy, than you might want to go for something like an Otterbox Defender case which is much thicker and can take a tougher beating. More $$$ though.

My case was like $20. The screen protectors are sold separately.

I bought this one too. I am waiting on delivery. Can you take a pic of your phone in the case!? :D

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I use the Spigen Neo-hybrid. I love it on my s4 along with a tempered glass screen protector. Perfect combination.

Posted via Android Central App

jackrock

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I got the first one as a temporary while I figure out what I want. It fits great and looks great but is slippery. Buttons and charge port are all easy to access.

There are a lot of rave reviews for the second one but some of the issues people report were enough to keep me away from it.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Yea it sticks up enough to where the camera would never touch a flat service. Probly sticks up 1-2mm I'm guessing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I got the Incipio DualPro and it had the lisp on the front (I always place my phone screen down at night) and the little bit for the camera lense to be protected.
I got the Cyan/Gray and it looks okay with the white phone, but I'm sure it would look great with the charcoal gray/black phone. Still love it. And it's tough to get off. Plus there are soft, rubber, sections for the side keys to be pressed easily. And lots of space for the charger. The one review says it's slippery, it's not too slick. But it's not textured for nonslip. I like it.

andrewjs18

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I've got the tough armor.

while it's very nice, it can be a PITA to open up the usb port door on the bottom.

I might pick up a 2nd spigen case to try them both out.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I opted for Slim Armor Blue in the Slate Blue color, should be here by Tuesday which means I have to be careful until then since the camera lens looks to be easily damaged.

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site

most definitely! i got one too!

- - - Updated - - -

I picked this one up this week .

what's the name of this case? reminds me of my speck case.