Lol @ Samsung

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I like imore but they do get a little too defensive when they feel threatened lol

When the fire TV was announced they went on a mini trade about how the Apple TV was better and decided to give away free Apple TV's top readers.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Crappy products? Lol OK buddy.

And where are you getting this 6 months to a year thing?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Everyone that I know that has owned an apple product(s). Mom, brother, 2 cuzins and a bunch of friends... Whether it's the phone, or computer (Mac) as well. So yeah BUDDYYY

Sent from a Galaxy 4 light years away

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
lol you guys are funny! I will say this.....most of the iphone users I see here on my commute to and from work usually have horribly cracked screens. Whats up with that?!?!?

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Everyone that I know that has owned an apple product(s). Mom, brother, 2 cuzins and a bunch of friends... Whether it's the phone, or computer (Mac) as well. So yeah BUDDYYY

Nothing wrong with Apple products, they're just not for everyone. Many of my friends are Apple users, and they rarely if ever complain about the quality of the product. Some of them have 4-5 year old Macbooks that are still going strong. My wife has a three year old Air that's as smooth as it ever was. Her iPhone 5 works great, 18 months in.

Anyone can support their arguments with anecdotes. You don't like Apple, fine, but they have a pretty proven track record for reliability and customer service. Otherwise they would not be the success story they are.

hardrocker89

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
*sitting over here wondering why apple is better than android is being argued about on an android forum* 😑😑😑😝😝😄😄😄😄

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Nothing wrong with Apple products, they're just not for everyone. Many of my friends are Apple users, and they rarely if ever complain about the quality of the product. Some of them have 4-5 year old Macbooks that are still going strong. My wife has a three year old Air that's as smooth as it ever was. Her iPhone 5 works great, 18 months in.

Anyone can support their arguments with anecdotes. You don't like Apple, fine, but they have a pretty proven track record for reliability and customer service. Otherwise they would not be the success story they are.

The problem with Apple is not quality. The products are well built and innovative. The problem is Apple's evident view that they have the best view on everything all of the time. "Nope, we're not making small tablets, that's ridiculous." Hmmm. There goes a slice of market share they coulda locked up. Now they are making smaller tablets. "Nope, this is the screen size you get on your phone, like it or not." Android users suddenly discover you get a bigger screen that actually lets you do all the things the itty bitty iPhone promised you could do when it came out. But Apple's behind the curve, and surrendered market share to folks like Samsung as a result. Stubborn isn't always the best policy. ;)

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site

It sounds like your family and friends need to learn how to take care of their phones and computers. :)

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I like imore but they do get a little too defensive when they feel threatened lol

When the fire TV was announced they went on a mini trade about how the Apple TV was better and decided to give away free Apple TV's top readers.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

If you are a longtime reader of any of the mobile nations sister sights they all do this when the iPhone 5s came out this very android central had a similar article about coming over to multiple android phones instead of buying the new iPhone this is nuts the way folks try to make things seem one sided. they are sister sites for god sakes they feed off each others articles and each site of course wants you to get the products its a win win folks get to wrapped up in wars of who's got the better OS to each its own i use all three OS's i am a phone junkie and each one brings something different to the table. Can't we all just get alonggggggggg (in my crying love for tech voice)

Sliver22

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
The thing I dislike so much about Apple has nothing to do with their products, it's the company in general. The fact that they take Samsung it court and attempt to sue them and take Samsung products off the shelves is pathetic business practice IMO.

They aren't in court cause they really feel Samsung infringed a patent, they just don't want to have the market competition.

Posted via Android Central App

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The thing I dislike so much about Apple has nothing to do with their products, it's the company in general. The fact that they take Samsung it court and attempt to sue them and take Samsung products off the shelves is pathetic business practice IMO.

They aren't in court cause they really feel Samsung infringed a patent, they just don't want to have the market competition.

Posted via Android Central App

If Apple can't innovate, they litigate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair