Phone/Contacts App Issue

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the phone or contacts app randomly launches when you swipe to unlock your device or when swiping and navigating around the device? I'm using Nova Prime Add my launcher and will try to see if Nova is the culprit.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using TapaTalk

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the phone or contacts app randomly launches when you swipe to unlock your device or when swiping and navigating around the device? I'm using Nova Prime Add my launcher and will try to see if Nova is the culprit.

Well, I guess you are experiencing this problem because of the Nova Prime launcher it has gesture launcher i.e. swiping on the sideways will open apps, i am sure you can configure it by going into the nova launcher settings.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Well, I guess you are experiencing this problem because of the Nova Prime launcher it has gesture launcher i.e. swiping on the sideways will open apps, i am sure you can configure it by going into the nova launcher settings.

I don't have any of the swipe commands configured on Nova. Switched to Touchwiz and it was still there. I rebooted a couple of times and it looks like it has gone away. Hopefully the issue is gone.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't have any of the swipe commands configured on Nova. Switched to Touchwiz and it was still there. I rebooted a couple of times and it looks like it has gone away. Hopefully the issue is gone.

Well, that's just great you have sorted it out !! :) I think that swiping feature is being added by the samsung touchwiz, I still didn't managed to get my hands on the s5 :(.....

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Man, the issue is back and I've been using the stock launcher for a whole day. I guess I gotta try a wipe and reset. :(

LukeB33

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem. I have Nova Launcher installed as well, no gestures set to start anything. I cannot for the life of me figure out why it is launching. Sometimes it just launches when I lift my phone, sometimes on unlock. Did you solve this problem? Also, it did not start until this morning, and I have been using this phone for a week with Nova launcher installed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma