Samsung Music Player Voice Control

Liron Y

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi ,

In the galaxy S4 I had the option to use voice control in Samsung music player, like "next", "stop", "pause" etc. ( it was located in the voice control settings under "Input and Control")
In the galaxy S5 I have now I can't find this option for some reason , went through all the settings, it's gone.

Does anyone know how to use it in the S5 ?

Thanks in advance

Momo Elk

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
it is literally gone. the new phones are coming out w/o this feature.
i know, i was utterly engraged at this and literally threw my new s5 in the trash and bought a note 2, which had the settings.
they removed the feature entirely, i have contacted 4 different samsung techs and they all said that the feature is not available anymore
for the note 4, gs5, and basically any other new phones....

SlightlySavvy

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
@ Momo Elk
it is literally gone. the new phones are coming out w/o this feature. i know, i was utterly engraged at this and literally threw my new s5 in the trash and bought a note 2, which had the settings. they removed the feature entirely, i have contacted 4 different samsung techs and they all said that the feature is not available anymore for the note 4, gs5, and basically any other new phones....

Hi. I'm a technophile on an extremely limited budget. The next time you're inclined to throw away a smartphone (or any other high tech device), please consider donating it to me. I will gladly pay for shipping and for your trouble. Thanks so much!

Last edited:

SlightlySavvy

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
I'm new to this commenting system & don't know if I violated any Android Central netiquette with my previous message. If so, I'm sorry and please let me know (gently). Maybe I should have sent a personal message.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The comment in itself was fine. If a deal like that went forward, though, it would best be done via private message.

Turnbull13

Apr 12, 2017
Visit site
i know, i was utterly engraged at this and literally threw my new s5 in the trash and bought a note 2, which had the settings.
they removed the feature entirely, i have contacted 4 different samsung techs and they all said that the feature is not available anymore

I really hope you're joking about throwing a valuable and perfectly good phone in the bin. If you're not, then shame on you. What a disgusting and wasteful, throwaway society we have become!

razzell2

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
The S5 sucked. But I would have used it to get trade in value...as limited as that would have been. Throwing in the "bin", or trash, is a ridiculous notion. No offense of course. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol