lock screen automatically on when recieving a text

ramandeepghuman

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey anyone know how to turn off the auto screen on when receiving a text. It drives me crazy and always unlocks in my pocket!

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey anyone know how to turn off the auto screen on when receiving a text. It drives me crazy and always unlocks in my pocket!

Posted via Android Central App

Whoopss.... I don't think there is an option to do that I think the problem is in your pocket it might accidentally the unlock button might be pressed !! So, I would rather say instead of keeping your phone in the pocket try to carry it on your hand.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Unless TouchWiz has changed there is no way to stop this with the stock application. I use Hangouts for SMS which stops the display from turning on but you don't get audible alerts while in call. Other applications such as Handcent SMS will allow you to customize and allow alerts while in call and no display turn on.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

ramandeepghuman

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Unless TouchWiz has changed there is no way to stop this with the stock application. I use Hangouts for SMS which stops the display from turning on but you don't get audible alerts while in call. Other applications such as Handcent SMS will allow you to customize and allow alerts while in call and no display turn on.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

Hmmmm I wonder if you can use galaxy gear with Google hangouts. I'm gonna have to try that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech