03-30-2016 04:33 AM
39 12
tools
    Also look at post #51 in this thread.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=3519578

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    04-18-2014 01:19 AM
    Try to reset date and time. Settings,Date and Time, Reset.

Also, try resetting app preferences.

Settings, Apps, All, tap the 3 dot menu button, Reset.

This doesn't always work, but sometimes it does. Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

i tried to reset app preferences already , but still didnt work..
    and i cant find option to reset date and time
    04-18-2014 01:56 AM
    i have the HTC ONE M8 and for the last dew says every time i try to download some apps (facebook messenger, free prints) an error message keeps popping up saying (this app is not available in your country) and dont have any idea what to do ive had the phone for almost a month but this error message has only started appearing over the last few days for some apps not all. please help
    05-07-2014 09:14 AM
    Hi , im a new android user , s5 is my first android ..

i would like to ask , i cant download some program from the play strore , for example = whatsapp messenger / yahoo messenger.
    it keep stuck at the blue downloading bar.

but i can download another program like Path / something else, can someone help me about it ..

i already tried clear data , clear cache , factory reset, but it still wont work , i still cant download whatsapp / yahoo messenger .

Thanks , sorry for my crappy english
    Finally there is a people who have the problem same like me, I'm think I'm the only one people who have this freak problem
    the only difference is my phone was Ace 2 GT-I8160..

SOOO??? no suggestion????
    dude there is no use you build a forum here but can't help a people who have a problem with their android.
    06-16-2014 04:14 AM
    Finally there is a people who have the problem same like me, I'm think I'm the only one people who have this freak problem
    the only difference is my phone was Ace 2 GT-I8160..

SOOO??? no suggestion????
    dude there is no use you build a forum here but can't help a people who have a problem with their android.
    Go to the "my apps" section within the play store, and tap the stop button. Odds are another app's update froze up and locked you out. Let me know if this helps
    10-09-2014 08:20 PM
    Am using gallaxy s2 and cannot used it because my play have stop and even log in into wht
    10-16-2014 03:53 PM
    My s5 was doing this and i figured out why.. its because i tried updating some apps and it wouldn't let me so i cancelled them in the play store and tried again now i can install new things. So go to your app store and click on your apps, cancel anything thats trying to install/ update then try again. Hope this helps :')
    Anthony S1 likes this.
    12-28-2014 07:38 AM
    Boom! Finally!
    From the webs came: Hard reset, factory reset, unlock this and tinker with that, type in this 87 character code into an area of your phone you'll never find, 'warning this may "brick" it ... and then this simple solution pops up. So far so good, and so far you rock Chloe! Thanks!
    01-20-2015 10:44 PM
    Hi , im a new android user , s5 is my first android ..

i would like to ask , i cant download some program from the play strore , for example = whatsapp messenger / yahoo messenger.
    it keep stuck at the blue downloading bar.

but i can download another program like Path / something else, can someone help me about it ..

i already tried clear data , clear cache , factory reset, but it still wont work , i still cant download whatsapp / yahoo messenger .

Thanks , sorry for my crappy english

1)settings
    2)application manager
    3)google play store
    4)clear cache
    5)clear defaults
    you can try playstore again . It will ask you to login google account again.
    This worked for me. Hope for you too!
    04-11-2015 02:19 AM
    Hi , this is already 3 days since i bought this phone..
    If the phone is only days old, and you still haven't solved the problem, just take it back to the store and see if they can figure out what's going on.
    04-11-2015 11:25 AM
    U can try this steps bcoz i have same problem last time..
    I have try n have solve the problem..
    1st, open your goggle play..
    2nd, go to setting..
    3rd, find the part of " require authentication for purchase " then u juz change to " never " on it..

So, u try to reopen play store n try to download the app ..

For me its solved my problem n hope my steps can helps u all who have the same problem...

Gud luck all...

Plz reply If solved ... ;-)
    05-12-2015 02:34 PM
    Connecting to WiFi fixed the problem!

Thanks!
    06-03-2015 05:27 PM
    I had exactly the same problem. And I'm not sure which is was (because I did both before trying) but the 'resetting preferences for apps' and 'clearing playstore data' did the trick. Thanks all! (oh btw, I also cleared playstore cache and switched the phone off and on prior to those other two steps without any success). Hope it works for others!
    02-16-2016 07:57 AM
    having same issues from friday till now
    03-30-2016 04:33 AM
39 12