email security

ruvamister86

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
For some reason when i set up my work email on my S5 it disables some of my security settings such as finger swipe, leaving me with just a password or pin option. The email will not work on the phone without this action taking place! Is this something i will need to talk to my IT department about or is there a way of changing the security after email address is set up (bearing in mind it doesn't allow me to change via settings)

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
For some reason when i set up my work email on my S5 it disables some of my security settings such as finger swipe, leaving me with just a password or pin option. The email will not work on the phone without this action taking place! Is this something i will need to talk to my IT department about or is there a way of changing the security after email address is set up (bearing in mind it doesn't allow me to change via settings)

Posted via Android Central App

Well, I think you need to talk to IT department about it because without looking onto the problem We can suggest any fix for it as the s5 is still a newer pace for the user so, I don't think I can guide you on this blindly. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000