S5 Made in?

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Lol Ya i forgot to mention there was a little bit of glue left on the back where the battery was placed on my s5 and I took it back to the store to show them and they just told me to wipe it off haha. Let us know about the third one once you get it.

Posted via Android Central App

its my third and final phone...its on the way.....i can't exchange anymore due to being outside of the 14 day policy..it better not have obvious issues....

the glue, i could handle....but ash in the camera lens? and the bezel being dented? screw that...

killakumes

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Its usually u relevant to where your phones are made in.

I couldn't believe it either but I ran this app just to make sure and it said made in china. Apps name was: phone info. I think north american consumers are getting the short end of the stick here. Were paying alot more than the eropeans and asians. At least they are getting the made in korea and vietnam ones.

Ummm... Phones are generally cheaper in the united states. S5 retails in India for 1,000 USD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

lifetoall

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Funny my girlfriend is from China and she said she can get a Galaxy S 5 knock off for hundred dollars. Thanks Verizon. I'm really surprised that Samsung is allowing Verizon to send cheap knock off phones to there customers. My phone came with a faulty Sims card, and a hair line scratch in the screen. I'm all about supporting cheap if the customer reaps the benefits. This is not the case in our situation.

lifetoall

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Verizon knock it off

Funny my girlfriend is from China and she said she can get a Galaxy S 5 knockoff for hundred dollars. Thanks Verizon. I'm really surprised that Samsung is allowing Verizon to send cheap knockoff phones to there customers. My phone came with a faulty Sims card, and a hair line scratch in the screen. I'm all about supporting cheap if the customer reaps the benefits. This is not the case in our situation.

lifetoall

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Funny my girlfriend is from China and she said she can get a Galaxy S 5 knockoff for hundred dollars. Thanks Verizon. I'm really surprised that Samsung is allowing Verizon to send cheap knockoff phones to there customers. My phone came with a faulty Sims card, and a hair line scratch in the screen. I'm all about supporting cheap if the customer reaps the benefits. This is not the case in our situation.

yea, the last place id want my phone to be made in is china (and mine is unfortunately)

krappo

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Lol you can get that phone for free from China jk. We are talking about the flagship of phones GS 5 and how there getting out sourced by Verizon or Samsung.

????????
The title of this thread is .....
Where is your Samsung S5 made in?
So i duly answered this.
What are u carrying on about ????

Many Thanks :)

faisi khan

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
My S5 model number is G900I, under the battery it says "Made in Vietnam", but android app "Phone Info" says its "Made in Korea". Can anybody please clarify what does it conclude???

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Same as mine made in Vietnam and made in Korea, it Is the samsung OS made in south Korea by samsung

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Interesting, mine shows Korea for both the battery and the device itself. I'm with AT&T. :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Interesting, mine shows Korea for both the battery and the device itself. I'm with AT&T. :thumbup:

My battery says "Cell Made in Korea, Assembled In China" and my phone says Korea. I'm also with AT&T.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine was assembled in Korea. Maybe all this difference in where things happened accounts for some of the issues some of us have had. Would be interesting to trace problems with where things happened.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I remember back in the day with BlackBerry. I went to 3-4 stores looking for "Made in Hungary." LOL There was three the others were in Canada and Mexico.

This all ended when I switched to iPhone & android. :)

Daryl Bird

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I checked mine today just purchased 1.2.2015 it's made in China... wasn't happy with Re: S5 Made in?

Well, Samsung's a Korean company as well - and while LG makes their phones in Korea, Samsung seems to manufacture them in China now, which isn't nice, I think.

Jpoy Ortiz

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: S5 Made in? Vietnam

nakabili ako Samsung Galaxy s5 na made in Vietnam nakalagay 32gb
pero di siya makapag install ng kahit anong application
lumalabas memory not enough

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs