Rattle around the camera

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
When I shake my phone, I hear a rattle noise around the camera . Has anyone else experienced this? Also, if I turn on the camera, the rattling stops.

Phone is one week old, on Verizon

Posted via Android Central App

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, we all have it. I'm sure it has something to do with the sensor and /or auto focus. Who cares? It's a great phone and an even better camera. Sheesh!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

ElectroWiz

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Yep, its the "eye lid" AKA "the shutter" to the camera. And it stops because the shutter is open, ready for your .03 second shot, or so claims Samsung. My physical response time to hit stop on a stopwatch after I take a picture is too long to measure.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Yep, its the "eye lid" AKA "the shutter" to the camera. And it stops because the shutter is open, ready for your .03 second shot, or so claims Samsung. My physical response time to hit stop on a stopwatch after I take a picture is too long to measure.

This. I have the "rattle" to. It's normal and part of the hardware. :D

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
That is normal, nothing to worry about. Unless you keep shaking your phone.....

When I shake my phone, I hear a rattle noise around the camera . Has anyone else experienced this? Also, if I turn on the camera, the rattling stops.

Phone is one week old, on Verizon

Posted via Android Central App

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Yes it rattles, but turn on the camera app and notice that the rattle goes away and returns when turning camera app off

-Sent from Tapatalk