Galaxy S5: Lockscreen pin keeps changing to password or Swipe

Buckley329

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I have a pin set as security on My Samsung Galaxy s5 lock screen. It keeps changing to password or swipe.

Sent from my SM-G900F using AC Forums mobile app

bryers01

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: Lockscreen pin keeps changing to password or Swipe

I have the same problem. So far I have not figured out what is causing it.

FlamingPig

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Same issue here. Running with Nova Launcher... also using Swiftkey. Only two things that I think may be causing this. I have changed the keyboard to just use either google, samsung, or swype and I still get the same thing.

The weird thing is that it doesnt matter what I am doing with the phone or how it locks. Its sporadic.

bryers01

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
OK so for two days I have not had the problem. I have an app called SkipLock that I turned off and now I am not having the issue. I am also using Nova Launcher but as of right now it seems like SkipLock was my issue. I will give it a few more days before I turn it back on to see if I can figure out what the issue is because this did not happen on my S3.

TechSavvyPhatBoy

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue with GS5. It seems to happen randomly. Might be weeks or months before it happens again, then it will be stuck in password mode for a day or two. I am using delayed lock which might be the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech