Galaxy S5 camera questions

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
OK, I do not have the following options in my phone settings: camera shutter sound and location tag.

I don't want my location tagged in my pictures.

Help!

Posted via Android Central App

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Go into camera, then settings

Location tags
Shutter sound

Turn both off. I've done that. I don't want either.

GeekNews

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Which carrier? As previously discussed, some carrier have disabled the option to disable the shutter sound. However, the option for location tagging should be available.

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I am a Sprint customer. I don't mind the shutter sound, but the location tags bothers me. I want to know it is off!

I can't attach the screenshot. Ughhhh

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I figured out, you have to change it to front facing camera to see the shutter and location options. I think this may be due to so many setting options, that developers needed an extra place to put the options, maybe?

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I figured out, you have to change it to front facing camera to see the shutter and location options. I think this may be due to so many setting options, that developers needed an extra place to put the options, maybe?

The settings for the main camera is scrollable. It took me a while to figure it out

bmoons

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
this made me feel so stupid. but nowhere on the screen does it look like it would scroll. they should have put the tell-tale mini scroll bar on the side. thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay