chilledbeer

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
You'd need to add the calendar widget on your homescreen. Press and hold the space around the clock until you see a rectangular blue border. Then pull it down to see the borders expand. Once the border covers most part of the screen, swipe left or right and add calendar widget.

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
That doesn't work. It's not like the S4 or note 3. And there is no option for lock screen widgets in the settings.

Posted via Android Central App

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I've looked all over the place. Can't find anywhere to get lock screen widgets.

Posted via Android Central App

ssgokou29

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Are you looking for show events on your "homescreen" or "lockscreen"

I am able to add a calendar widget to my screen and it shows me all current events for the weeks, including bdays as long as they are synced with your calendar

Netherscourge

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I have calendar widgets on my S5.

In fact, I have the Samsung Calendar and Google Calendar both on my phone. The Samsung one has a "Today" and "Month" widgets and the Google on has a "Today with descending events" widget. You can put them on any screen you want (Except the Lockscreen)

Not sure what the problem is?

Go to your Homescreen, hold down the App Switcher button, click Widgets, browse through the widgets until you find the Calendar ones you like, click and drag them to an OPEN spot on your homescreen and then then hit the home button to finish.

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I've looked all over the place. Can't find anywhere to get lock screen widgets.
There are no lock screen widgets on the S5.

I use Cal so it syncs with any.do -- its easy to search for any.do and scroll down until you see Cal listed. The only downside is it only has a daily calendar widget so you need to DL a separate one if you want it monthly.

ssgokou29

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
There are no lock screen widgets on the S5.

I use Cal so it syncs with any.do -- its easy to search for any.do and scroll down until you see Cal listed. The only downside is it only has a daily calendar widget so you need to DL a separate one if you want it monthly.

You will likely need to use another launcher for lock screen widgets. Or possibly a lockscreen launcher. I've used GoLauncher in the past

srfoot

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
C-locker pro allows you to add calendar and other notifications and lists to the lock screen. I have been using it for a while with no problems. Many variable settings and the developer has been very responsive to e-mail. There is a free version to try first.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay