"loose" power button

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
My S5's power button seems "loose". It doesn't wiggle around, but if I slide my finger on it up or down , it taps on the top or bottom edge. Is this normal? The power button still works perfectly and is still clicky.

Last edited:

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It should move in any direction kind of like the volume key would.

We all get so picky when we get new phones, myself included. Lol

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

AMIT SINGH16

May 1, 2014
Visit site
This is annoying. I have been using Iphone for last two years and bet the hardware is much better with Apple.

Power button of SamsungS5 is loose and it wiggles. Not sure, after applying the cover if it will work easily

EdwardHong92

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Guys can anyone here give me some suggestion pls i really dont know what to do i notice that my samsung galaxy j7 power button was loose issit it start to lost function or spoil ?but it still work perfectly even i had bring it to the center to check they told me it was normal with it had anyone had this kind of problem ?

thanosgr13

Nov 17, 2017
Visit site
Guys can anyone here give me some suggestion pls i really dont know what to do i notice that my samsung galaxy j7 power button was loose issit it start to lost function or spoil ?but it still work perfectly even i had bring it to the center to check they told me it was normal with it had anyone had this kind of problem ?

They told me the same thing for my s8+ in the past i had 2 s7 edge and has the same problem so i think its normal